Part of what makes us who we are as a church is the desire to be connected and part of the community outside of the space we meet weekly. As a church we encourage people to be actively involved in the community and take part in the many festivals in and around Dover.
- The event was started in 1933 as a home and garden tour. To celebrate the 80th anniversary, a garden tour will be held on Sunday, May 5.
- It is a jam-packed weekend of fun for the whole family – from the Kids Zone to the classic car show and 350 artisans, crafters and food vendors, you’ll find something for everyone!
- You can see 300 children in colonial attire dancing around the maypole on Dover’s historic Green, named a National Monument in 2013.
- Enjoy the Capital City’s largest parade and pet parade (yes, it’s a pet friendly event!).
- Explore Revolutionary War, Civil War and World War II encampments.
- Visit Woodburn, the home of the Governor.
- More than 40 food purveyors will serve up everything from delicious barbecue to popcorn, peanuts and pizza.