Another local church asked me to post this. If you’re looking for a part-time job, this may be for you. The church is very close to Deep Water.
Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Hours: Monday-Friday, Monday through Friday, 9:00-3:00 (One hour for lunch) 25 hrs/wk
1. Min. H.S. Diploma, preferred 2 years college, or equivalent (5 years experience)
2. Strong computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Publisher , PowerPoint, Outlook)
3. Proficiency in office equipment
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Excellent command of English composition, grammar, and punctuation
6. Experience in record keeping
7. Calendar and appointment management
8. Volunteer management
9. Experience in church operations
Purpose of Position:
Primary function is to oversee all activities of the church office as well as providing oversight to support staff, which includes volunteers, receptionists, and other clerical staff. This person reports directly to the Senior Pastor with oversight of the church’s personnel committee.
The person hired is the face of the church to those needing assistance, and as such should be devoted to God and the church of Jesus Christ. Parts of the expectations are that this person will be an example to the rest of the staff, and express this through prayer leadership consistent with the Wesleyan tradition.
Submit resume to